4.03.2011

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK

I was inspired by two well known American artists this week: Edward Hopper and Richard Scarry.  Although they have drawn different kind of works, each had a same kind of strong impact when I saw their works.  The colors, objects, proportion, the way of expression, total balance and so on…  It is hard to explain what it is specifically, but they just totally got me.  I like everything about their works, and I could staring at them without getting bored (or they caught me into them) and exploring my imagination by looking at details for a long time as if I am present and hearing the sounds at the place they drew. 





























Above: Early Sunday Morning by Edward Hopper
Middle: Cover of "What Do People Do All Day" by Richard Scarry
Below: Cover of "Busy, Busy World" by Richard Scarry

No comments:

Post a Comment